Haine Otomiya (乙宮 灰音 Otomiya Haine) formally known as Haine Kamiya, is the adopted daughter of the Otomiya family. She was called the Hama Cinderella during her "yankee" days in middle school.
Haine lived with the Kamiya family, until she was five-years-old. Kazuhito Kamiya gave her away to Itsuki Otomiya for the low-price of fifty-million-yen, which Haine is insecure about. At the end of the story she is married Takanari Togu.
Haine was born into the Kamiya household, where she lived with her parents, Kazuhito Kamiya and Maika Kamiya, and her siblings, Komaki Kamiya and Tachibana Kamiya. At five-years of age Haine was adopted by Itsuki Otomiya in exchange for fifty-millon yen.
Haine joined Imperial Academy in order to get closer to Shizumasa Togu, who was impersonated by Takanari Togu at the time. She started off as a Bronze and began working as an errand girl for the school.
She is often portrayed with light brown hair and eyes, but in some pictures her hair may appear to be blonde. Haine often puts her hair up with her school tie.
Personality and traitsEdit
Haine has shown not to be the smartest as said by her creator, but many fans find that her heart is the redeeming part about her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Haine makes her debut appearance in the first chapter, I'm Not Afraid of the Emperor! in The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross.
- In the drama CD, Haine was voiced by Houko Kuwashima.
- The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
- I'm Not Afraid of the Emperor! (First appearance)
- The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross (drama CD)
- The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross: Arina Tanemura Illustrations